This Almond Butter & Banana Slice brings me back to my Little Jen days. After a long day of school, I would go to town on peanut butter and banana slapped between Wonder Bread.
Given that my Little Jen days are long gone, I’ve made some healthy modifications to one of my favourite snacks. It still tastes yummy as ever and my body (and waistline!) doesn’t hate me for it.
The kale caraway slice from Live Organic Food is packed with whole food ingredients and nutrients. It’s my go-to when I’m craving something that resembles bread.
Here’s why the kale caraway slice from Live Organic Food is awesome…
- Gut friendly – gluten & grain free
- Low carb & high fiber
- Paleo, vegan & keto friendly
- Nutrient rich & organic ingredients
You can find Live products online and at many stores in Toronto and around the GTA. I usually get my favourite Live products from Nature’s Emporium and Ambrosia.
Now, give this guilt free, gluten free and grain free snack a try!
What you need for Almond Butter & Banana Slice:
- Kale Caraway Slice (from Live Organic Food)
- Almond butter
Want more healthy snack recipes? You’re going to love these …
- Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins
- Creamy Matcha Bars
- Flourless Brownie Bites
- Almond Butter Protein Balls
Almond Butter & Banana Slice
- 1 kale caraway slice, from Live Organic Food*
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1/4 banana, sliced
- Spread almond butter onto kale caraway slice and top with sliced banana. OMG yum!