This Cilantro & Dill Chimichurri is great way to quickly add flavour to fish and seafood. It’s not only packed with amazing flavour, but detoxifying herbs and ingredients as well. AIP, plant-based, paleo, low-carb & keto.
Feel free to try this chimichurri on top of eggs, pork, chicken and vegetables. It’s an excellent complement to many foods. I love adding it to canned fish for a quick and healthy meal during a busy work week. Try this super easy sardine recipe that uses this flavourful chimichurri!
What you need for Cilantro & Dill Chimichurri:
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt & black pepper
Make this recipe in just 5-minutes …
1. Pulse herbs, lemon juice and garlic in food processor.
2. Slowly stream in olive oil as the food processor is running.
3. Stir in sea salt and black pepper after processing.
Want more fresh & healthy recipes? You’re going to love these …
Cilantro & Dill Chimichurri
- 1 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup fresh dill
- 1 small garlic clove
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juice only
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Pulse herbs, lemon juice and garlic in food processor. Scrape sides if needed.
- Slowly stream in olive oil as the food processor is running. Scrape sides occasionally.
- Stir in sea salt and black pepper after processing.
- Use right away or store in an air-tight jar in the fridge for use later. Use within 4 days or store in the freezer for up to a month.